The Good Guys reserves the right to, at any time:
- amend, update, change or remove any part of this Website;
- stop or suspend the operation of this Website.
- This Website and its contents are provided to you on an "as is" basis.
- Information on this Website may contain typographical errors, technical inaccuracies or other errors and may not be accurate, complete or current.
- Any answers provided to questions published on this Website are general opinions only and should not be taken as definitive or exhaustive, nor are such answers intended to be advice as to any specific issue you may have.
Save as otherwise provided for by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), The Good Guys is not liable for any loss suffered by you in connection with the unavailability of this Website
This Website and its contents are subject to copyright. The copyright is owned by The Good Guys, or in the case of some material, third parties.
You may view this Website and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this Website and its contents for personal, non-commercial use. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or similar statutes that apply in your location, any other use (including any adaptation, reproduction, broadcast, decompiling, disassembling, downloading, copying, storage, distribution, transmission, printing, display, publication or creation of derivative works) of any part of this Website is prohibited.
Nothing contained in this Website shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark displayed on this Website.
In order to use this Website, you will need internet access, devices and systems which are compatible with this Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the relevant requirements (which may change from time to time). The Good Guys has no obligation to make this Website available on any particular device or system, whether or not such device or system can currently, or has in the past been able to, access this Website.
This Website may contain links to third party websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. The Good Guys is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites. It is your responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions applicable to any such websites. Save as otherwise provided for by law, The Good Guys will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost, expense, liability or inconvenience incurred, paid or suffered as a result of your use of such websites.
This Website may send you an initial pop-up message when you’re on this Website asking if you want to allow or block pop-up notifications from The Good Guys within your web browser when you have your browser open on any website (Notifications). When you select Allow, you are agreeing to receive Notifications from The Good Guys. You will only start to receive Notifications after you select Allow and you can change this setting at any time.
If you have selected to allow Notifications, The Good Guys may send you Notifications about products, services, our latest offers, price and in stock alerts and other information we think might be of interest to you. Note that Notifications may be sent to you when you are on another website if your web browser is open.
You can opt in or opt out of these Notifications at any time via your browser settings. If you want to opt out of Notifications at any time, just follow the steps listed under the Web Push Notifications section here.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this Website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or those of other parties. Save as otherwise provided for by law, The Good Guys will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any losses, liabilities, damages, costs, charges or inconvenience incurred, paid or suffered as a result of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference, or damage to your computer system or those of any person which arise in connection with your use of this Website.
- Any material submitted by you (including links to third party content) to the Website which can be accessed and viewed by the public is user generated content (“UGC”)
- Certain parts of this Website may allow you to submit UGC. By using these features, you acknowledge and agree that:
- the submission and display of your UGC on this Website, is not in breach of any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy or any applicable laws;
- you will not submit any UGC the submission of which by you, or use of which by The Good Guys, will violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, misleading & deceptive conduct or false advertising);;
- you waive all moral rights that you may have in your UGC;
- none of your UGC is subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of The Good Guys, its officers, directors, agents, related bodies corporate, employees and third party service providers;
- The Good Guys has no obligation to monitor UGC but may do so and may edit, amend or remove UGC in its absolute discretion without notice to you;
- you will not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any spam or other form of unsolicited communication;
- you will not post any content that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information, personal information (other than your own) or phone numbers;
- you will not post or transmit any UGC that contains software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this Website or any computer software or equipment;
- your UGC shall not contain material that is false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, invasive of another person’s privacy, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially biased, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation or which a reader may reasonably find offensive, inappropriate, abusive or indecent or otherwise unlawful and will not promote pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- you grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free and sub-licensable right and licence to The Good Guys to use , copy, modify, delete in its entirety, publish, and display your UGC on this Website, modify, adapt, publish, create derivate works from, sell and distribute your UGC, and incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without reference or notice to you and without any compensation or obligation to you;
- To the extent that your UGC includes a rating or review of a product or service, by submitting your UGC, you further represent and warrant to The Good Guys that:
- you are a bona fide user of that product or service, and the rating or review reflects your honest opinions, findings, beliefs and experiences in relation to that product or service;
- save to the extent disclosed in the rating or review, you have not received any monetary payment or other valuable consideration in connection with the rating or review; and
- save to the extent disclosed in the rating or review, you do not have any financial interest in that product or service, or any affiliation with the manufacturer or provider of that product or service (or any competitor of the manufacturer or provider of that product or service) which could reasonably be expected to compromise the impartiality of the rating or review.
- your name;
- your address;
- your phone number;
- your email address;
- information to allow us to find the relevant content on this Website;
- where applicable, details of the owner of the content (and if you are not the owner, the capacity in which you are acting on their behalf).
v.2 Oct 2023